Austin, Texas is a bustling city but still offers charm and hospitality. Nowhere is that more evident than in the bed and breakfasts, such as Austin’s Inn at Pearl Street. Cozier than most Austin hotels, this type of boutique provides unique accommodations that include:
- CHARMING ROOMS: Guests can choose rooms in either the Victorian or Burton House. They can make reservations that include a stay in The French Room, with its claw-foot tub, original bathroom, and queen-sized bed. There is also the relaxing, elegant European room, which provides golden walls, floral patterns, and a king-sized bed. Other choices include The Gothic Suite, The Far East Room, and The Library. Despite the historical feeling, each room includes a TV with DVD/VCR.
- ROMANCE: Unlike most Austin hotels, guests at this bed and breakfast can order romance. It comes in packages that include strawberries and chocolate, flowers, and warm breakfast, served in guests’ rooms. They can also order carriage rides, limousine service, and twilight dinner for two.
- A RELAXING OASIS : Also unlike most other Austin hotels in Downtown Austin, customers at the bed and breakfast on Pearl Street can relax outdoors, on a deck, under leafy trees. The grounds have been designed to provide peace and tranquility, right in the heart of busy Austin.
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Since Austin’s Inn at Pearl Street is in the city center, guests are close to some of the area’s most popular attractions. These include Austin Museum of Art, Austin Market District, Jones Center for Contemporary Art, and Pease Park. The bed and breakfast also provides easy access to Sixth Street Entertainment District, which includes live music.
- AN EVENT VENUE: The hotel’s charming, historic beauty makes it the ideal setting for weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers, and receptions. It is also perfect for business meetings, and can be adapted for any other special event.
Visitors to Austin, TX can have the best of all worlds when they book rooms in a bed and breakfast in the middle of the city. These cozy accommodations offer old world charm and romance, but put guests close to the center of business and entertainment.
Be the first to like.